Monday, March 21, 2011

Kip's Birthday 2011

 

Somehow this is the only picture from Kip's birthday. I made the cake. Kip frosted it. It was devil's food with chocolate chips added and chocolate frosting. He said it was good, but I couldn't eat it because of the fact that it was made almost entirely of ingredients I'm allergic to. I made myself something else to eat - I can't remember what at the moment...

Kip had a good birthday. He got Dominion Prosperity, which we haven't been able to play yet because he's working like a maniac every night and weekend and on Sundays church is later so we don't have our lazy afternoons anymore. He also got a rocket and the kids can't wait for nice weather (and Dad not to be working weekends) so they can go launch it in the field by the school. Grandma got the bishop to give him the Grilled Cheese Sandwich at his Sunday morning meeting. It was really nice. (wink, wink)

So, I think he had a good birthday. I feel bad about the state of that cake, but as long as it tasted good, that's what matters, right?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: