Tuesday, July 25, 2006

No more pursuit of happiness?

We went to the Oregon International Airshow on the 15th. It really was international because we met my Russian coworker and Indian coworker there. The planes were fun to watch, and the jets were LOUD!!!

We waited in line for 2 hours to let William sit in a fighter jet. I thought it was some fake show jet, but the guy at the top asked if I would get in so he could hand William to me. I asked if he could just get in on his own, and the guy said, "Yes, just make sure he doesn't push any buttons." What do you think of this top gun photo?















Well, the Airforce was at the show in full force. There was free water with Airforce recruiting cups. We took our cups home and noticed later that they say, "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it." Whatever happened to the pursuit of happiness?

1 comment:

Janean said...

Hasn't Dad read this yet? I want to know what happened to the pursuit of happiness? Since when is war more important than happiness?!!