We had Josh, Rachel and their kids Emma and Gabe over for dinner on Christmas Eve. The meal was great, but during play time after we ate, Emma jumped off the sofa head-first into the fireplace. She had to be rushed to the ER for some super-gluing. We kept Gabe here and played until they made it back.
When they returned we had the kids open select presents and then we herded them to their homes and beds. We're sorry about Emma's accident and we hope she'll come back again to play here - just no jumping on the couch.
Kip amusing the kids with a game of launch the foam blocks by the dangerous fireplace.
Gabe, William, Anna and Mommy opening gifts.
Anna showing how nice it is to get jammies that match your favorite hat and gloves.