Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Halloween Craftiness




William is REALLY into painting lately. Every day he asks, begs, whines, and screams to do some painting (depending on my response to each level of demand). I bought him this pumpkin craft at the craft store a while ago. I was frustrated at first with his slowness in painting, but I was really pleased with the final product. My plain orange pumpkin doesn't seem nearly as creative/artistic. William says it's just "ordinary" while his is the work of an "artist."

1 comment:

Trevor said...

That is really cool. I used to love to paint. When the parents spent a lot of money getting me canvas, paint, and nice brushes, I suddenly decided I didn't like it anymore. They were angry.

It is exciting to see William's cool art and growing talents.